Sorry about the lack of update after I said I would – I’m still learning how to use WordPress and I accidentally saved the last entry as a draft and never published it. Eep! The post’s kinda irrelevant now so I’m not going to worry about it.
I know it’s the end of January but I thought you should know that I’ve settled on some New Year Resolutions.
- Make (and eat!) more lacto-fermented food. This means actually make some ‘kraut! Mmm, sauerkraut is so good! Also, retry my hand at sourdough starter and use it to make bread.
- Bake more bread. Use my bread-maker at least twice a week and find a recipe that works for the husband and I.
- Stick to a laundry schedule: we don’t currently have a washer/dryer set at home so I absolutely have to work harder at keeping to a schedule.
- Take the dogs on more walks.
- Stress less about work: leave work at work and keep a clear head so that I can do more, more efficiently.
- Be more supportive as a wife: do more of what he wants to do when he firsts asks. Hang out with his family more. Help him with his career search.
- Pray more. ’nuff said.
Things at home are a bit different than I was hoping they would be when I first started this blog, just 2 months ago, and I’m not getting to do the cool domestic experimentin’ that is the aim of this blog. I assure you, I will continue to update when I can, but consider this blog to be on indefinite haitus.
-Your favorite salty wench.